Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Life in San Diego

We have been in San Diego for almost 6 full months. There are days when it still does not seem real. We lived in Corona for over 14 years. We lived an amazing life there full of wonderful memories and amazing friends. To start over was a challenge at first but I think we are finally settling in. While we do not have the same friendship we once had, we are beginning to build new ones. Scott and I wanted this for so long that sometimes we have to pinch ourselves and say we finally made it.

We enjoy taking long drives along the coast just to soak in the beauty of this amazing area. The kids always tease me because I never get over the beauty of where we are. The sky is so blue and the ocean can be seen for miles. There are days when it does take my breath away.

No comments: