Monday, March 5, 2012

Changes....

It's been almost one year since I've last updated this blog. Needless to say so much has changed. As you all know, we are moving. I think we have finally settled on a location in San Diego. It looks like we have decided on the Poway/Scripps Ranch area. It has the best schools and is overall a really nice area. We are very excited and now just need time to pass before we settle on a house.

Brandon only has 3 months left of school! I can hardly imagine him going to college. I'm so happy and excited for him and yet so sad because I want him to stay little; which I know is not possible. And just when I begin to wrap my head around him graduating, my mind realizes Mady is graduating elementary school in 3 months too! Let's just say I'm going to need a lot of tissues to get through graduation week!

Scott is doing really well in San Diego. He loves his new job and his employees are great. They have really welcomed him as their new boss. Needless to say, we miss him terribly. I dread Monday mornings and can't wait for Friday nights. I know it's temporary but it's such a big adjustment. We try and pack all sorts of fun family activities in on the weekends to make up for lost time.

For now I will sign off and hope not to wait another year before posting again.

No comments: