Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mmmmm.....Cookies

It starts out as a giant, gloppy, orange mess.
Then they become little gooey balls on a pan.

And then they turn into perfectly tasty pumpkin chocolate cookies.

Mady and I love to bake. It's never too hot or too cold to fire up the oven and whip up a batch of some of our favorite treats. Mady has become quite the little chef in the kitchen. She still has the dream of becoming a chef one day. Yesterday it was a little too hot for her chef's coat and hat but we still had a great time. I think Mady's favorite part of baking is licking the beaters and taste testing everything!

Even though Mady and I do all the work, Brandon is always willing to help clean the beaters and taste everything we have created.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Mmmm...those look really good!

The Thunderburks said...

Not my favorite cookie that you make...but that is a cool post :)

Terri said...

I love pumpkin cookes, but never put chocolate chips in before! I'll have to try that!