Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Tried!

I had every intention of keeping my blog up-to-date. However, life continues to let me know that sometimes I'm not in charge. School is my biggest reason for not keeping this updated. I am happy to report that I am down to two weeks. Two weeks until I am free from essays, reports, and endless math problems. Needless to say I am just a tad bit excited. Student teaching will not start until September so I will have an entire summer to do.....well...I'm not sure yet but I know there will be many things I can do. It has been a challenge at times but I am so thankful the end is this close. I am so anxious and excited I can hardly stand it. I have a really, REALLY bad case of Senioritis. Scott and the kids have been amazing though. They are the ones I lean on when I am tired and need extra support. It is still hard to believe that my time as a student is almost finished. I know I have more to learn with student teaching but that is so different from what I am doing now. The interaction with the students is what I most look forward to.

No comments: