Monday, February 15, 2010

San Diego

A day in San Diego with my family is just about the best day I could have. I love San Diego so much and miss being able to drive to all of my favorite spots. Mady is working on her 4th grade mission project so we decided to take a day trip to San Diego since that is where her mission is located. It was a picture perfect day down there. I was so glad the weather was nice since Mady has chosen to do a photo shoot of her mission. We stopped there first and let Mady go picture crazy at the mission. Fun California fact...the Mission San Diego de Alcala was the first mission established in California.

After Mady's photo shoot was done we went to Sea Port Village. It is so beautiful down there. The Village is right on the harbor. They have lots of fun little boutiques to walk through. Whenever we go we always get an ice cream while we walk around. It was nice to get out of the house since all of us have been battling colds!

This is the mission we visited.



I am so blessed to have these three amazing people in my life!


Brandon's just hanging out!

Mady couldn't quite get as high as Brandon. Wrong shoes for climbing!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I love San Diego too! Love the new background on your blog.